Please remember the HSRT is an admission requirement and must be
completed for approval into the MSN program.
Please see below policies required for the testing:
Examinee Positive Identification
· Valid State Driver's license (or expired license with renewal slip)
· Current Student ID with Photo
It is recommended by the testing coordinator that examinees keep their ID on the desk as they take their tests: this will help identify examinees at each workstation (this is customary with many tests).
Examinees are NOT to be admitted into the testing room later than five minutes past the scheduled arrival time. Examinees who arrive later than five minutes will not be allowed to test.
· Cell phones. They should be left at home or in vehicles; however, if they are brought into the testing room, cell phones should be completely turned off (not left on vibrate).
· Other personal electronic devices
· Food (unless needed for a medical condition)
· Personal items (books, handbags, and so forth) can be taken into the testing room and placed under the desk that the examinee is sitting at.
· Scratch Paper – You will be given one sheet of scratch paper that will be turned in at the end of the test. Please bring a pen. Since this is a short test, there will be no breaks during the exam.